- SSL certificate
- Install this CA certificate to use our secured IT services without browser warnings.
- Web-based mail interface powered by Roundcube
- Printing while connected to the WiFi
- First you need to add the printer to the collection of your Google Cloud printers by clicking on the link given in the description of the printer above. Afterwards you'll be immediately able to print from your Chrome browser. Additionally, you may consider adding a virtual Google Cloud printer to your Windows or CUPS (Linux/MacOS) system to enable printing from any application via the standard OS subsystem.
Documentation and guides
- Remote Access
- Remote access to the Optics Network from outside the Department. (Includes: editing the wiki pages, connecting through ssh, accessing journals)
- Developing and Running Programs
- Supported languages and libraries include C/C++/Fortran, Intel MKL and OpenVidia CUDA. The PBS Professional batch system is installed for running batch jobs.
Your IP address is 22.214.171.124.