Presently and external member, I have been at the Department of Quantum Optics and Quantum Information at the Wigner Research Center for Physics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, and its predecessors since 2000.
Since 2008 I am at the Quantum dynamics, optics and information group at the Department of Physics of the Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague.
My current research interests include
- Quantum walks: theoretical and experimental applications
- Measurement induced nonlinear quantum dynamics
- Linear and non-linear quantum optics
- Cavity quantum electrodynamics
- Quantum simulations and quantum computation in general